Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary
- Original passport with a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach old passports, if any. If you are applying from Kolkata, photocopies of passport information pages are required
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 passport-size photograph (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor, taken against a white background with matte finish ()
- Covering letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mumbai’
- If employed, original NOC or leave letter from the employer is mandatory
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
- If your native place or passport issue is from Jammu and Kashmir, then the processing time of your visa will be from anywhere between 7 and 10 working days.
- If your passport is not issued from either Maharashtra or Karnataka and you have submitted your application from Mumbai, then you will have to submit any one stay following documents:
- Lease & License Agreement
- Address proof on the company’s original letterhead
- MTNL, BSNL bill of last month
- Photocopy of birth certificate