- Alongwith the original passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp, the following documents need to be attached:i. Copy of visas obtained by the applicant previously.ii. Copy of first and last page of the passport.iii. Copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
- While filling a visa application form for New Zealand Visa , there must be sufficient clarity in purpose of travel, as any one of the following forms must be attached along with the visa application form:i. Supplementary family form ii. Form 1189 (If applicant is travelling to New Zealand for less than six months and if the said trip is self/company sponsored) iii. Form 1025 (If sponsored by New Zealand citizen). Both must be duly filled and signed.
- The applicant has to submit two recent passport size photographs with matte or semi matte finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please note: The photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- He/she must submit a covering letter on business letter head with a clear mention of his/her name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi. Please Note: The covering-Letter should be on company letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon the following documents have to be submitted along with the visa application:i. NOC letter from parents. ii. Original wedding card. iii. Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
- As proof of the applicant’s financials, the following documents need to be submitted to the consulate: If the applicant is an employee of any firm: Personal ITR for last 3 years with stamped notary ii. Three months’ salary slip iii. Personal Bank Statement of the last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly iv. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque v. Original NOC from company
If the applicant is Self Employed: i. Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs with stamped notary ii. Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly iii. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
- He/she has to submit the following documents in addition to the above mentioned documents is the applicant is visiting New Zealand for the first time, along with the visa application:If Self Employed- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation ii. Brief Company Profile iii. Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director) iv. Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm) v. Import / Export License (if applicable)
- If Employed- Copy of Academic certificates ii. Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn iii. Previous working history
- As a proof of accommodation,the applicant has to submit his hotel confirmation proof, tour itinerary, and tour confirmation. Confirmed return air ticket showing ticket itinerary. Please Note: All documents must be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates salary etc.