Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Confirmed return air ticket with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.