Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- There are two types of forms that need to filled in and submitted (Form 1419 and Form 956).
- Photo specification: 2 recent photos per person, 35 mm x 45 mm, 80% of the face should be seen. The photograph must not be older than 6 months and shouldn’t be used in any manner prior to the application.
- Original covering letter from applicant with passport, expenses and travel details addressed to Australia High Commission, New Delhi.
- Income Tax papers showing last 3 years transactions.
- Updated bank statement for the last 6 months showing applicant's name, account number with bank seal and sign.
- Original leave letter from employer (if applicant is working in a firm) which must be addressed to Australia High commission, New Delhi.
- Travel itinerary with proof of hotel stay with passenger name and travel dates.
- Salary slip of the last 3 months.