SuperStar Libra is a cruise ship operated by Star Cruises. Star cruises is third largest cruise line in the world. It is known for it’s superbly equipped and luxurious facilities. Star Cruises Libra provide 3 to 4 nights packages to suit your preferences.
Get the Best deal on cruise tour packages available for Superstar Libra Cruises. Travel to amazing places at affordable prices. Explore Malaysia & Thailand by sailing on Star Cruise Libra along with exciting activities all under one roof on a floating holiday resort. So leave the cares of the world behind & book Star Cruise Libra Packages Now!
About SuperStar Libra
- Star Cruises, member of Genting Hong Kong, is the 3rd biggest cruise line in the world. SuperStar Libra is one of the Star Cruises ships, together with Star Pisces, SuperStar Aquarius, SuperStar Gemini and SuperStar Virgo. SuperStar Libra itinerary program is based on 3-4 Nights short breaks / mini-cruises in Southeast Asia.
SuperStar Libra Highlights
The 10 deck SuperStar Libra can accommodate maximum 1480-1500 passengers and has 740 cabins which are categorized as below:
- Inside Stateroom From INR 16,340pp for 3 Nights Sailing. Accommodates 2/3/4. The Inside Staterooms measures 103-168 sqft.
- Ocean View Stateroom From INR 17,860pp for 3 Nights Sailing. Accommodates 2/3. The Ocean View Staterooms measures 128 sqft.
- Suite From 34,200pp for 3 Nights Sailing. Accommodates 4. A Suite measures between 315 to 384 sqft.
The Following activities are available onboard:
- Star Club
- Health Club; Beauty Salon
- Activity Centre; VIP Room
- Crystal Court; Park Avenue;
- Boomers Disco
- Star Boutique; Internet Cafe; Photo Gallery; Card Room
- Galaxy of the Stars (Theater)
- Sports Deck, Shuffle Board; Basketball Court
- Pool Deck, Pool Bar, 2 pools, 2 Jacuzzis; Sun Deck; Jogging Track.
Following are the complete list of SuperStar Libra restaurants and food bars.
- Four Seasons Restaurant
- Mariners Restaurant (Buffet-style restaurant, offers International cuisine of high quality with fresh ingredients - a hallmark of Star Cruises); Patio (outside on Pool Deck)
- Ocean Palace (family-style Chinese restaurant)
- Tai Pan (a la carte Chinese restaurant for more upscale Chinese cuisine)
- Blue Lagoon (serves fast food and snacks).