- Are you planning a Singapore cruising vacation from India with your family? Vacationers can combine their stay in Singapore with an exciting range of 2 to 5 nights Singapore getaway experience. Book best cruise deals from the world’s leading cruise liners Royal Caribbean, Dream Cruises, Costa Cruises, World Dream Cruises.
- Genting Hong Kong Limited is the parent company of Dream Cruises and Star Cruises. The company operates Luxury Asia Cruise line known as Genting Dream Cruise & World Dream Cruise.
- Launched in 1999, Voyager of the Seas is the first Voyager-class Royal Caribbean ship, followed by Adventure, Explorer, Navigator, and Mariner. At the time it entered service, this vessel was the largest cruise ship in the world, heralded as the most revolutionary ship ever built.
- Tourist Places to discover in Singapore / City Tours- Singapore is the perfect leisure destination for families traveling with kids & couples as it has many tourist attractions. Most visited tourist places in Singapore are Raffles Hotel, Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, Night Safari Nocturnal Wildlife Park, Sentosa Island, Jurong Bird Park. Few more spots where Indian tourists love to go are Clarke Quay, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Marina Bay Cruise Terminal, National Orchid Garden, Spectra - A light & water shows, Changi Beach.
- ‘Little India’ is a buzzing tourist attraction and hosts many Indian communities. For Indian travellers, this tourist spot offers all 5 senses which makes it worth a visit. This place is the best place in Singapore to buy souvenirs & gifts. Little India is also one of the best places to shop at the best price. Vacationers get astonished by the popular street delightful food options available here which is influenced by Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian & Indian dishes. The best time to go here is during the morning hours or late evening hours as it gets boiling hot during the day.
Singapore Sailing Highlights
The 18 deck Cruise ship can accommodate maximum 3400 passengers and has 1686 cabins for luxury stay which are categorized as below:
- Inside Stateroom Cabin Prices Starting From INR 19,600 Per Person/ twin share for 2 Night Singapore Packages on twin sharing. There are 404 Inside rooms in total. The Inside Cabin measures 140 sqft.
- Ocean View Stateroom Cabin Prices Starting From INR 24,900 Per Person/ twin share for 2 Night Singapore Cruise Packages on twin sharing. There are 100 Ocean View rooms in total. The Ocean View Cabin measures 172 sqft.
- Balcony Stateroom Cabin Prices Starting From 26,500 Per Person / twin share for 2 Night Cruise Tours on twin sharing. There are 1041 Balcony room in total. The Balcony Cabin measures between 215 to 236 sqft.
- Suite Price Starting From 35,800 Per Person / twin share for 2 Night Cruise Package Tours. There are 140 Suites in total. A Suite measures between 398 to 2411 sqft.
The Cruise offers 4-5 meals starting from Breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner which is already included in the cabin cruise fare. The Cruise tour includes free Meal options like Jain/Veg/Indian/Vegan are available on the cruise ship. Guests can also purchase wifi packages for smooth and continous internet connectivity. Travellers can book shore excursions onboard the cruise ship. Passengers visiting Phuket by cruise can rejuvinate with a relaxing massage in Phuket. On board the cruise ship Genting Dream there is Jhonnie Walker House where from you can buy rare spirits. Aboard the cruise ship weddings too can be organised.
The shore excursions on ports of call are a must. Guests can pre book the shore excursions with the cruise experts or they can book directly onboard the cruise ship. A trip to Singapore with cruise is the best way to explore both the sea and shores. MyDreamHoliday makes Singapore cruise booking simple and easy for customers. Now you can check real time cabin availability and book cruises online with instant confirmations.
Voyager Of The Seas Highlights
The 15 deck Voyager Of The Seas can accommodate maximum 3282 - 3938 passengers and has 1641 cabins which are categorized as below:
- Inside Stateroom Cabin Price From $567 Per Person for 3 Night Cruise Package Tours. There are 618 Inside Staterooms in total. The Inside Staterooms measures 150-160 sqft.
- Ocean View Stateroom Cabin Price From $614 Per Person for 3 Night Cruise Tour Packages. There are 182 Ocean View Staterooms in total. The Ocean View Staterooms measures 160-265 sqft.
- Balcony Stateroom Cabin Price From $671 Per Person for 3 Night Cruise Tours. There are 638 Balcony Staterooms in total. The Balcony staterooms measures between 215 to 231 sqft.
- Suite Price From $928 Per Person for 3 Night Singapore Cruise Tour Packages. There are 119 Suites in total. A Suite measures between 339 to 1304 sqft.
Singapore Cruise Packages
Book your Cruise honeymoon package trip to Singapore ranging from 2 to 5 nights to suit your preferences. The best part of Singapore Malaysia tour package with cruise is that they are at an affordable price. Cruise to Bali from Singapore on your Honeymoon trip. On a cruise trip to North Bali you will find some interesting and beautiful places to visit. Bali is an Exotic detination in Southeast Asia for those who are looking forward to experiencing authentic culture and pristine nature with rural and tranquil environment.
Departure Dates of Cruises out of Singapore in 2019-2020 are as follows -
- 5 Night Cruise Starting from Singapore: Nov 24; Dec 22,29
- 4 Night Cruise: Jan 12 & 27, 2020
- 3 Night Cruise: Nov 10,17; Dec 1,8,15
- 2 Night Port Klang/Malacca/Bintan Island Weekend Cruise: Nov 15,20,22,29 | Dec 4,6,11,13,18,20,27
Cruise Departure Port Singapore:
Port Address: Marina Bay Cruise Centre, 61 Marina Coastal Drive Singapore 018947