- Travel to Singapore from India with your family and combine your stay in Singapore with an exciting range of 2 to 5 Nights Cruise Singapore Experience. Best Cruise Deals from the world's leading cruise liners Royal Caribbean, Dream Cruises, Costa Cruises, World Dream Cruises.
- Genting Hong Kong Limited is a parent company of Dream Cruises and Star Cruises which operates Luxury Asia Cruise line known as Genting Dream Cruise & World Dream Cruise.
- Launched in 1999, Voyager of the Seas is the first Voyager-class Royal Caribbean ship, followed by Adventure, Explorer, Navigator, and Mariner. At the time it entered service, this vessel was the largest cruise ship in the world, heralded as the most revolutionary ship ever built.
- Tourist Places to Visit in Singapore / City Tours- Singapore is an ideal destination for families as it has many tourist attractions. Raffles Hotel, Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, Night Safari Nocturnal Wildlife Park, Sentosa Island, Clarke Quay, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Marina Bay Sands, Orchard Road, Singapore Walking tour, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Marina Bay Cruise Terminal, Jurong Bird Park, National Orchid Garden, Spectra - A light and water shows, Changi Beach.
- Little India is a known buzzing tourist attraction and hosts a lot of Indian community. For Indian Travellers, Little India has all 5 senses to offer which makes it worth a visit. Travellers can purchase beautiful souvenirs from Little India. Travelers are astonished with the variety of street food options which are influenced by Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian and Indian dishes.
Singapore Genting Cruises Highlights
The 18 deck Cruise ship can accommodate maximum 3400 passengers and has 1686 cabins which are categorized as below:
- Inside Stateroom Cabin Prices Starting From INR 19,600 Per Person for 2 Night Cruise Vacation on twin sharing. There are 404 Inside rooms in total. The Inside Cabin measures 140 sqft.
- Ocean View Stateroom Cabin Prices Starting From INR 24,900 Per Person for 2 Night Cruise Vacation on twin sharing. There are 100 Ocean View rooms in total. The Ocean View Cabin measures 172 sqft.
- Balcony Stateroom Cabin Prices Starting From 26,500 Per Person for 2 Night Cruise Tours on twin sharing. There are 1041 Balcony room in total. The Balcony Cabin measures between 215 to 236 sqft.
- Suite Price Starting From 35,800 Per Person for 2 Night Cruise Package Tours. There are 140 Suites in total. A Suite measures between 398 to 2411 sqft.
The Cruise offers 4-5 meals starting from Breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner which is already included in the cruise cabin fare. The Cruise tour includes Meal options like Jain/Veg/Indian/Vegan are available on the cruise ship. Guests can also purchase wifi packages for smooth and continous internet connectivity. Travellers can book shore excursions onboard the cruise ship. On board the cruise ship Genting Dream there is Jhonnie Walker House where from you can buy rare spirits.
The shore excursions on ports of call are a must. Guests can pre book the shore excursions with the cruise experts or they can book directly onboard the cruise ship.
Voyager Of The Seas Highlights
The 15 deck Voyager Of The Seas can accommodate maximum 3282 - 3938 passengers and has 1641 cabins which are categorized as below:
- Inside Stateroom Cabin Price From $567 Per Person for 3 Night Cruise Package Tours. There are 618 Inside Staterooms in total. The Inside Staterooms measures 150-160 sqft.
- Ocean View Stateroom Cabin Price From $614 Per Person for 3 Night Cruise Tour Packages. There are 182 Ocean View Staterooms in total. The Ocean View Staterooms measures 160-265 sqft.
- Balcony Stateroom Cabin Price From $671 Per Person for 3 Night Cruise Tours. There are 638 Balcony Staterooms in total. The Balcony staterooms measures between 215 to 231 sqft.
- Suite Price From $928 Per Person for 3 Night Singapore Cruise Tour Packages. There are 119 Suites in total. A Suite measures between 339 to 1304 sqft.
Singapore Cruise Packages
Book your Cruise honeymoon package trip to Singapore ranging from 2 to 5 nights to suit your preferences. The best part of Singapore with cruise is that they are at an affordable price. Cruise to Bali from Singapore on your Honeymoon trip. On a cruise trip to North Bali you will find some interesting and beautiful places to visit. Bali is an Exotic detination in Southeast Asia for those who are looking forward to experiencing authentic culture and pristine nature with rural and tranquil environment.
Few Itineraries of Cruises departing from Singapore in 2018 - 2019 are as follows -
- Singapore to Bali Cruise - Sailing Dates: 2018 Dec 09 | 2019 Jan 13, March 17
- Port Klang Kuala Lumpur Cruise Holidays - Sailing Dates:2018 Dec 05&19 | 2019- Jan 09 & 23; Feb 13 & 27; March- 6 & 27
- Cruises to Pulau Redang Ko Samui Bangkok
- Cruise Holidays to Port Klang Penang Phuket
- Phuket Cruise Holiday Packages
- Cruise to Pulau Redang Sihanoukville Bangkok
- Singapore to Port Klang Phuket Penang Langkawi