- World Famous Genting Hong Kong Limited is a parent company of Dream Cruises and Star Cruises which operates Asia's luxury Dream Cruise from Singapore known as Genting Dream which is homeported in Singapore.
The 18 deck spectacular Genting Dream Ship in Singapore, Asia can accommodate maximum 3400 passengers and has 1686 cabins which are categorized as below:
Genting Dream Cruise Booking Price 2018
Genting Dream Cruise Deals as below:
- Cabin Price Starting From INR 19,600 Per Person for 2 Nights Genting Dream Cruise Singapore.
- Cabin Price Starting From INR 27,000 Per Person for 3 Nights Genting Dream Cruise Singapore.
- Cabin Price Starting From INR 39,000 Per Person for 5 Nights Dream Cruise Singapore.
Genting Dream Sailing Dates 2018 - 2019
2 Nights Genting Dream Cruise : Dec 5,7,14,21,28
3 Nights Genting Dream Cruises : January 6, 20; February 3, 10, 25; March 3, 24, 31
5 Nights Genting Dream Cruise Singapore : Dec 9,16,23,30
Genting Dream Cruise Itinerary
2 Nights Cruise : Day 1- Singapore, Day 2- Port Klang, Day 3- Singapore
3 Nights Cruise : Day 1- Singapore, Day 2- Penang, Day 3- Phuket, Day 4- Singapore
5 Nights Cruise : Day 1- Singapore, Day 2- High Seas, Day 3- Surabaya, Day 4- Celukan Bawang, Day 5- High Seas, Day 6- Singapore
While Cruising the Following activities are available onboard the cruise ship:
Outdoor Pools, Hot Tubs, Rock Climbing Wall, Bowling, Zip line, Water slides park, Water Park, Mini Golf, Sports Court, Jogging Track, Kids Activities, and Video Arcade.
The Following facilities are available onboard the cruise ship Genting Dream:
35 Restaurants and Bars, Live Shows, High-Speed Wifi, Casino, Food Courts, Boutiques, Medical Center, Zouk Beach Night Club, Cinema, Show Lounge, Beauty Salon, Spa for Relaxation and Rejuvenation, Art Gallery, Fitness Centre, Library, Bridge Viewing area, Outdoor Movie Screen, Speciality Restaurants, Teen Lounge, Sea-Viewing Lounge, Shore excursions, Business Centre, Zodiac Theatre, Dedicated Smoking Area, Private Balcony Stateroom Cabins.
- Port Address: Marina Bay Cruise Centre, 61 Marina Coastal Drive Singapore 018947
- Distance from the airport to the departure port is approx 45 Mins - 1 Hour. (Depending on the traffic)
- Checkin starts 4 hours prior to the sailing time and closes 1 1/2 hours before the sailing time
- Keep your travel documents ready, enter inside and you do have self-check-in kiosks. Please carry one xerox of the front copy of your passports for the check-in process
- Your cabin key is also a currency card for the cruise, all the onboard purchases/gratuities will be added in the same and the final amount would have to be settled at the time of check out
- You would get a cruise navigator once you check in, the same would contain the details of all the onboard activities and entertainment shows
- Wifi packages available on board (Packages start from SGD 19 a day)
- Liquor Packages can be booked onboard
- 2 Water bottles per room per day are complimentary, you may refill at any restaurants on board for free
- A swimming costume is mandatory to access the swimming pool
- Formal Clothing mandatory for Gala Dinner( for 3 Night cruises only)
- Visa Immigration takes almost two hours ( please plan your return Flight accordingly)